Recent blog topics have focused on a pair of topics in dentistry. From the causes of bad breath to the anesthetics that we use to prevent pain during dental procedures, we were able to find some great resources. Hopefully, you find them as helpful as we did, so check them out!
- Medical information portal WebMD shares some of the causes of and ways to prevent bad breath.
- Animated-Teeth.com checks in with an article about the causes and risk factors for bad breath.
- Over at CausesOfBadBreath.org is an informative articled about what causes bad breath and how you can prevent it.
- Dental information site Dentistry.com shares what every patient should know about dental anesthesia.
- Dr. Alan Budenz answers a reader’s question about the applications of local anesthesia in dentistry for DearDoctor.com
- DoctorSpiller.com talks about the history of anesthetics on the first of a seven page course about anesthetics.
If you're interested in Dental Implants, Invisalign, or standard dental procedures call Dr. Kenn Kakosian DDS today!