Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? How do you know when you should wear a mouth guard? If you’re interested in more information on these topics, check out these great resources from around the web.
- Most maxillofacial injuries are caused by sports activities, accidents, or chronic oral conditions. Learn more about how a mouth guard can prevent facial injury.
- Check out this article for the top five reasons to wear a mouth guard.
- Think teeth grinding isn’t a big deal? Visit this mayoclinic.com link for more information on the long-term health risks associated with bruxism.
- Are you a candidate for dental implants? Find out with this article from the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Not all dentures are created equal. Follow dentures.net online for more information on the various types of dentures.
For even more information, call Dr. Kenn Kakosian at (888) 775-8116 today. Make an appointment and we will provide you with an expert consultation and the best all around service. We also accept most PPO and Insurance plans!