Staying on top of your oral health the best way to ensure that you will have healthy teeth for your whole life. With these resources, you can learn about steps to take to care for your teeth with dental x-rays and orthodontic treatments. Dr. Kenn Kakosian, DDS in NYC has the experience to help you with your general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry needs. Schedule an appointment today by calling (888) 775-8116.
- For in-depth information about dental X-rays, explore this article from WebMD.
- To look at some of the reasons why your dentist may want to have x-rays of your teeth, read this article from the American Dental Association.
- MedicineNet.com will help you understand the categories of dental x-rays and how your dentist uses each type.
- Colgate.com explores orthodontics and its many benefits.
- Learn more about the benefits of Invisalign with this article from Invisalign.com.