A beautiful smile is essential for your overall dental health and self-esteem, so explore the following resources to learn about the cosmetic dental treatments that can help you look and feel your best.
- If you have further questions about Lumineers, check out this article from Lumineers.com. You’ll learn about what dental conditions Lumineers can treat, how long treatment takes, and more.
- Get more information about Invisalign and how this treatment can restore your smile by visiting this webpage.
- If you’re in need of major smile restoration, you may be a good candidate for dental implants. To learn more about dental implants, visit the webpage for the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Find out what’s behind your smile by visiting MayoClinic.com. You’ll learn about your dental anatomy through an informative slideshow about oral health.
- If you have chipped or otherwise misshapen teeth, you may be a candidate for dental crowns. Learn more about crowns and what you can expect from this treatment by reading through this article.
If you are interested in undergoing cosmetic dental treatment, seek the expertise and superior service of Dr. Kenn Kakosian, DDS. We offer Invisalign, Lumineers, dental implants, crowns, teeth whitening, and much more. For a complete list of services and information about our special monthly offers, visit our website or call (212) 661-0949 today.