General and cosmetic dentistry professionals can help patients treat a wide range of dental concerns, from tooth decay and gum disease to chipped teeth and discoloration. If you would like to learn more about the many cosmetic and general treatments that dentists can utilize, explore the following articles.
- Cosmetic dentistry practices include the correction of crooked teeth, chipped teeth, and stained teeth. The U.S. National Library of Medicine breaks down the treatments offered by cosmetic dentistry professionals.
- Many cosmetic dentists use BriteSmile as their preferred teeth whitening option for patients.
- Invisalign offers patients an inconspicuous yet effective method to correct misaligned teeth.
- Unlike traditional veneers, Lumineers offer a completely reversible cosmetic treatment that does not require any tooth alteration.
- Dental implants can instantly improve a person’s smile and overall confidence. WebMD explains the many benefits of this dental procedure.
With more than 25 years of general and cosmetic dentistry experience, Dr. Kenn Kakosian, D.D.S., P.C. offers patients a wide range of expert dental services, including Invisalign, teeth whitening, and dental implants. To learn more about our many dental treatment options, or to schedule an appointment at our New York City office, please call (212) 661-0949