Here are some important articles and websites for more information on cosmetic dentistry:
- The American Dental Association discusses the different types of dentures available to patients and how to best take care of them.
- When tooth decay cannot be remedied with a filling or crown, a dentist will administer a root canal to save the tooth structure. The American Association of Endodontists details this dental treatment.
- Dry mouth syndrome is a common condition that can lead to more severe oral issues. The Mayo Clinic describes its causes and symptoms.
- As The New York Times reports, TMJ disorders can cause considerable pain and jaw issues.
- Though you should immediately contact a dentist in the case of a dental emergency, MedicineNet.com lists several ways to handle unexpected oral problems until you receive professional assistance.
We hope you have enjoyed our recent blogs on cosmetic dentistry services. Call Dr. Kenn Kakosian, DDS at (212) 661-0949 to schedule your appointment for cosmetic dentistry services in NYC.