It is important to keep your teeth and gums healthy throughout your life. Oral health has a direct relationship to your overall health. These websites provide information that will help you achieve and maintain good oral health. Contact Dr. Kenn Kakosian, D.D.S., P.C. at (212) 661-0949 to schedule your appointment today.
- Learn what you can expect when you go to the dentist for an oral exam by reading this article from the Mayo Clinic.
- Take a look at this article that discusses how to care for your teeth during each phase of your life.
- Check out this WebMD article about how age can affect your teeth and how your teeth change as you age.
- Consider this article from The New York Times about what can cause abnormal tooth coloration and what a cosmetic dentist can do about it.
- See this website for a comprehensive overview and guide to TMJ. This guide offers information on the symptoms, treatment, and prevention of this condition.