If you are interested in further exploring Invisalign technology and the many dental problems it can correct, then explore the following resources. To consult an experienced Manhattan dentist who is fluent in English, Russian, and Armenian about using Invisalign to straighten your teeth, call Dr. Kenn Kakosian, D.D.S., P.C. at (212) 661-9777!
- Read up on the causes and symptoms of common malocclusion with this National Institutes of Health resource.
- Visit Invisalign.com to learn more about how Align Technology’s advanced teeth straightening system works.
- Check out this WebMD article to learn about the correction of crooked and misaligned teeth with dental braces or Invisalign aligners.
- Learn more about modern braces, which patients are abandoning in droves for Invisalign aligners, in this American Dental Association publication.
- Orthodontists have marketed Invisalign aligners heavily to the adult community because they are an effective way to straighten teeth in a discreet manner. Read more in this New York Times article.