Whether it’s gaining the ability to smile from ear to ear in photos or improving your oral health, there are numerous benefits that Invisalign has to offer. If you’d like to know what you can expect from this orthodontic treatment, make sure to check out the links highlighted below. Once you’re ready to find out how Invisalign can help you make over your smile, call the offices of Dr. Kenn Kakosian, D.D.S. at (212) 661-9777 to set up an individual consultation.
- Are you curious to learn more about how Invisalign moves your teeth? Check out this informative look at the process featured on LiveStrong.com.
- Invisalign can help you brush and floss more easily, thereby reducing the ability for plaque to grow in your mouth. Find out how plaque buildup that leads to gum disease is linked to conditions like diabetes by reading this New York Times article.
- You can learn more about the benefits that orthodontia offers to other areas of the body in addition to your mouth by checking out this page from the American Association of Orthodontists.
- Be sure to visit Invisalign’s own site to find out what type of cases can be treated using their patented technology.
- Once you’ve undergone your Invisalign treatment, you can keep your smile looking and feeling great by following the safe brushing tips offered in this article from The Dr. Oz Show online.