A beautiful smile can help you project good health and self-confidence to everyone around you. These informative articles discuss common oral health issues and ways to combat them.
- The Mayo Clinic describes the many factors that can lead to cavities, including improper dental care at home.
- Composite fillings can effectively remedy and disguise cavities. MouthHealthy.org explains what to expect when you undergo a professional filling.
- Teeth grinding, or bruxism, frequently happens when a person is experiencing high levels of stress. The National Institutes of Health reveals the destructive effects that bruxism can have on teeth.
- If you grind your teeth at night, you may discover that you are more sensitive to hot and cold foods. WebMD.com details some of the factors that cause sensitive teeth.
- Having whiter teeth is only one dentist appointment away! HowStuffWorks.com provides readers with a useful overview of the teeth whitening process.
Dr. Kenn Kakosian D.D.S., P.C. offers comprehensive dental treatment for patients in the greater Manhattan area. Whether you need a cavity filled or your teeth whitened, our cosmetic dentistry specialists can provide you with advanced and personalized oral care. Call (212) 661-9777 or visit our website for more information about our services.