Maintaining good oral hygiene throughout your life can help you prevent serious oral health problems like gum disease and tooth decay. A key part of keeping your smile healthy is to schedule regular dental checkups every six months. During this appointment, your dentist will be able to check for any cavities and advise you on proper at-home dental care.
- Learn about your different denture options by taking a look at this information provided by WebMD.
- This article on HealthyGuidance.org explains how to properly care for your dentures.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine provides some information about the adjustment period when a patient first begins to wear dentures.
- Find out how to select the best toothbrush by reading this article from the Journal of the American Dental Association.
- LiveStrong.com explains the importance of purchasing a good toothbrush.
If you need to schedule a regular dental checkup or want to learn about your cosmetic dentistry options, Dr. Kenn Kakosian, D.D.S., P.C. can help. Call (212) 661-9777 to schedule an appointment at our Manhattan office.